Custom writing services play a significant role for students and compels them to analyze somebody else’s ideas to form an opinion about a topic. Instead of just explaining the work of scholars, academic papers help students understand the text and decide how significant this work is for their subject. Students may have difficulty in explaining what they learned about a complex subject at college or university, and academic writing services help them show their knowledge with correct terminologies and writing styles.
In this article, we will analyze the EssayShark.com site and find out whether it is an excellent platform for students.
The Design and Appearance of EssayShark’s Website
The website has a clean UI, but a lot of content on the home page is unnecessary. But as the target audience is students, they will easily navigate the website. The site has separate interfaces for all users: clients, writers, admins, and support team. All interfaces have a similar color theme, format, and logo, but each party has access to their relevant part of the information. Also, all interfaces have the same communication channels, making them coherent.
Clients can use the menu bar at the top of the page to view different sections: how it works, blogs, latest reviews, top writer, about us, and my account. The background is uncluttered and simple, making it easier to read what’s on the webpage.
Writers of EssayShark.com
The site boasts an outstanding score of 9.5 out of 10, thanks to its 980+ professional writing experts. Not a single EssayShark review ever stated that the service scammed them because of their bidding system, which gives users complete freedom to select the writer and review their progress. To become a writer, you need to go through a detailed test divided into several phases:
- Registration is free. After that, you will complete an online English proficiency test;
- Finally, you will complete a sample test assignment to depict that you can follow the instructions and meet the deadline.
Your tests will be reviewed by the writers’ department, and they will approve your account.
The company hires both ENL and ESL writers, and clients can indicate their preferences while placing an order. This service is not a premium one, so it is highly likely that a non-native might be working on your order at a cheaper rate. The service can’t guarantee quality consistency and advises you to clear things up with the writer. It is the client’s responsibility to review the drafts submitted by the writer for following instructions, avoiding grammatical mistakes, and placing citations. Once the final delivery is made, no refunds or revisions are acceptable.
Services Offered by EssayShark
Like many academic writing services, EssayShark offers custom writing in numerous disciplines and categories. If you are looking for an affordable service to complete your assignments, this site is a perfect option for you. You may contact them to write academic papers of different levels and types, such as:
- Admission essays;
- High school essays;
- Research essays and articles;
- College essays and term papers;
- Academic essays;
- Case studies or summaries;
- Book report;
- Annotated bibliography;
- Review of journal articles;
- Rewriting, editing, and proofreading.
You can make an order in a few simple steps:
- Create an account on EssayShark.com, find an order form, and fill in the details. Now wait for writers’ bids to review;
- Select an expert and save money. You can start the chat with the writer and ask him for a Free preview of the task;
- After the work on your order starts, simply wait for the delivery of the first draft for your review. If you are satisfied with the job, you can release a part of the reserved funds for it;
- Finally, approve, pay, rate, and download the final work in word docs or pdf format.
EssayShark supports only three payment options: G2A Pay, MasterCard and Visa. The website also accepts payments via Apple pay. Regardless of your country of residence, you can quickly pay for the services as the above-mentioned payment methods are accepted worldwide. The website has secured McAfee’s certificate to ensure that their clients can make transactions safely. It also uses SSL encryption to secure the storage and transfer of all critical data.
If you are worried about online scams and question “is EssayShark safe?”, let us assure you that their webpage is free from any malware, and your data is protected. Additionally, no user has ever complained about charging twice, payment delivery problems, and hacking on their site.
EssayShark offers two ways to make payments: you can create an account on EssayShark com, load money on the account, and release payment from the balance. Users can also securely pay from the order page directly via Apple Pay, G2A, and SolidGate payment gateways.
Pricing Mechanism of EssayShark.com
There is no fixed pricing scheme on the website, which somehow indicates a lack of transparency. However, the site follows a bidding system where a user can see the reviews and bids of writers before making a final choice. The company markets itself with “Lowest prices on the market” and “money-back warranty.” These promises explain why this service appeals to customers – you are happy to see cheap costs, and it is great when you are not paying straight away with a money-back guarantee.
In reality, the service deducts some proportion of your payment as commission form writers so that they will get paid accordingly. Plus, many users are careful when ordering higher-level work, and may not select the lowest offer. This means you might end up spending more on your paper, and you could have hired another professional service to do that. The claim for no prepayment is correct as the funds are reserved on your user account.
Things to Consider Before Setting The Deadlines and Delivery Time
Before setting a deadline, you should consider the fact that it will take up one or two days to review and approve writers’ bids. The guidelines of the order should be very detailed to help the writer follow instructions. It is recommended to set extended deadlines for different delivery stages. A good writer can only produce 1-1.5 pages per hour, so the delivery time and deadlines should be set according to that.
EssayShark offers its customers a money-back guarantee – you don’t need to pay the amount upfront. Instead, you can load funds on your EssayShark account, and release them only after getting the whole paper or its parts. The funds loaded on your user account are reserved for the particular order, and if you have not made it through the last stage, they are 100% refundable. If the writer has delivered one part as per the agreed deadline and funds are released for that work, you cannot ask to refund that paid amount.
Revision and Refund Policies
The clients must share the particulars of their orders with the writers. In case you think you received a low-quality paper and contacted their support, they will advise you to discuss the matters with the writer – no refunds will be made after the final delivery of work. Many students ask, ‘is EssayShark good?’ Well, it is, but the service does not provide you with any revision or refunds once the final work is delivered and the payment is completed.
Some possible situations are:
- You have selected an expert and approved his bid. He started the work and delivered the first draft. You reviewed it and asked for a revision;
- You canceled your assignment in the “Bidding” phase, the writer refused to work on your order, or the system canceled it due to any reason; you won’t be charged at all;
- Clients must fund their assignments after accepting a paper part from a writer. You and the expert will agree on different stages of delivery. You can release the payment in installments. This means that you will get to review the work on agreed timelines and then pay for that part. Once the finished work is delivered to you and the final disbursement is completed, you can’t make any revision or refund requests.
Customer Service Availability
EssayShark staff can be contacted via email only. The customer support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, but connecting with them is not a smooth process at all. It will take some time to get in touch with a support member which is typical for academic writing companies. There is also no assurance that they will provide you with all the crucial information at once. You will need to contact them one more time to clear up the details or find an expert for your subject.
There is a chance that the staff member will not always give you an extensive answer about the refund policy. But most reviews consider the staff as friendly and EssayShark – reliable.
Consequently, don’t expect to get your issues resolved quickly around compensations or low quality work, as it will take some time to review your case. The support staff is not rude to customers, but you may not get sufficient details about their service. It is difficult to find relevant information on EssayShark’s website, so contacting the support team is your best choice.
Main Pros and Cons of EssayShark
The advantages of using EssayShark are:
- Responsive and friendly support staff;
- Built-in plagiarism checker;
- Clients choose the expert with bids, according to their quality requirements;
- EssayShark does not ask to pay upfront. The customer can view the status of the work before releasing the funds;
- The company offers many services on a wide range of disciplines. They also offer editing and proofreading services;
- Numerous EssayShark reviews recommended it as a good choice if you are looking for an affordable writing service for average quality work. The website lets you select the writer of your choice;
- The service deals with different levels and categories of educational assignments.
The disadvantages of this service which you may not find on any EssayShark review are:
- They have marketed their services with a money-back assurance, but there is a twist. You need to provide pieces of evidence of low quality work to defend your case;
- There is an inconsistency in the quality of work. One order can earn you high marks, but the next one may be of poor quality;
- Choosing your writer based on a bid is often a hit or miss, and a low bid means compromising on quality.
Overall, transparency and quality of work on EssayShark.com are good, but it depends on your selection of writers which is based on bids. If you are accepting a lower bid, then expect an average content. With other high-quality, honest, transparent, and professional services, it is hard to imagine EssayShark com as your first option.
What is EssayShark?
EssayShark is an outstanding essay writing service in the freelance market. Students around the world use their services to get high-quality academic papers. The quality of their deliverables matches with the market standards. Students directly hire an expert based on the bidding system and review their work before making the final payment.
Is EssayShark legit?
How much does EssayShark cost?
The cost of a paper depends on several factors: number of pages, urgency, academic level, and additional services. Writers interested in fulfilling your order will complete the preview and place their bids on EssayShark’s platform. There are no prices mentioned on the website as the customer will pay according to the bid.
Is EssayShark scam?
The site is not a scam as they claim, but few EssayShark reviews shared experiences mainly connected with poor quality of the written paper. Overall, their writers are real experts on different subjects, and the support team is accommodating in resolving your issues. Any case of EssayShark scam has not been recorded yet.
Is EssayShark safe?
The company uses McAfee certificate to ensure the security of the confidential data of its users. This site is reliable and safe to use.
Is EssayShark plagiarism-free?
Many students are confused about using this service and usually ask, “Is EssayShark cheating?” No, they don’t as they ensure their clients will receive high-quality and plagiarism-free papers. Their quality department strictly checks whether instructions are followed or not.
Are there EssayShark discounts?
Unfortunately, no. They prefer affordable pricing instead of low rates on a selective basis.