Introduction to EduBirdie
If you are tired of countless essays and homework, then you probably want somebody to do this job for you. And there are several academic writing services on the internet, including EduBirdie, for that. This company claims to provide educational writing services of high quality. In this article, we are going to find out whether the service is top-quality or not.
Design Specifics and Sign-up Process
EduBirdie has a cute, funny blue bird mascot. Yet, the design advantages end here. The interface is too overloaded. You can get lost in numerous menus. Some website pages display identical content. For instance, the homepage shows two similar bars with the company’s ratings. It makes the design overcomplicated and unfriendly to the user.
However, the color scheme looks presentable. The combination of soft blue, yellow, and white colors makes it pleasant to the eye.
You can find info concerning prices on the homepage. However, you should peer at the text and seek out the information you need. Also, academic writing services usually place price estimators so that you can calculate the price of your assignment. But there is no such calculator on the site.
How to create an account on this website? Fortunately, the registration does not take much time. To register, you should follow these steps:
- Go to the homepage and press Log In. Here you will have a simple registration menu.
- Fill in your active email address or sign up with your Google account. You can also register using your Facebook account.
- It is a bit weird that there is no password field during the registration. Once you enter your email and press Continue, you get to your account. The company provides you the password via email. If you want to change it, go to your email address and copy the password from the EduBirdie message. Then, you need to enter your account and then replace the password with the one you like.
Expectations on Writers and Quality of the Papers
The company claims it has over 400 professional writers.
To ensure the high quality of the tasks, it sorts out the candidates in the following way:
- The applicants pass a 30-minute English test. It helps the company evaluate the language skills of each candidate.
- The candidates write a sample paper. It is incredibly complicated since nobody is aware of the topic in advance. Writers have to research and write an essay within 30 minutes only.
- After applicants complete the tests, they provide diploma scans. HR managers and editors check the essays to decide whether the candidates meet the requirements or not.
- After that, each applicant should pass a final academic writing and style exam.
Therefore, only 7.8% of all applicants become Edu Birdie writers. You can see the statistics on the website. In theory, the papers should be flawless.
However, in practice, clients sometimes complain about paper quality. Some reviews mention that writers make grammatical mistakes, fail to abide instructions, etc. Despite rare complaints, the service produces satisfying content on the whole. 85% of the EduBirdie reviews are positive.
Plagiarism plays a crucial role when it comes to your grades. The company has a plagiarism tool, and all the papers are edited if there are any issues. The staff checks the assignments twice.
Range of Services and Tools
EduBirdie offers a wide range of academic writing services. You can buy several types of writing tasks on the website:
- Research papers
- Term papers
- Essays of any kind
- Lab reports
- PowerPoint presentations
- Reviews on movies and books
- Case studies
Also, the company offers 15 helpful free writing tools. The most popular ones include:
- Plagiarism checker
- Grammar checker
- Conclusion generator
- Thesis generator
- Paraphrasing tool
- Topic generator
- Citation generator
- Title page generator
The checking procedure takes up to 20 seconds, which is very fast. After that, you can edit the text. It shows the similarities and uniqueness percentage. Also, you can see the sources that will help you improve your content. Besides that, you can hire editors to make your content unique if you have no time to do it on your own.
It takes some time to place an order. Here are the steps you should follow:
- Go to your account and press the Place Order button.
- There you will see a menu. You should select the kind of paper you want. Then, set a deadline. It is better to order assignments in advance to make sure you can meet your school/college/university deadline considering possible revisions. Choose the subject, fill in your topic, set the number of pages, and then fill out the instructions form. You should include details concerning citation format, the main aspects of your assignment, etc. The shortest deadline is 3 hours.
- Indicate the expectations concerning writer quality. You can select from regular, premium, and platinum writers. Once you do all the preparations, press the View Writers’ Offers button.
Choose Your Writer
To maximize your experience, you can choose the writers on your own. Go to the Top Writers section. Here you can select from the best people on the platform. There is a statistic on each writer indicating the number of completed papers and ratings.
Click on the view profile link, and you will get to the profile of a particular writer. Here you can view his or her work samples and read the reviews. It will help you choose the best person who matches your needs.
You can communicate with each writer directly. It is incredibly convenient since you can discuss all the vital aspects of your essay quickly. It is a unique feature, and you will hardly find any other company offering this level of service.
There is a referral program for users available. The company gives you $25 for each individual you invite to the website. Your friend has to place an order. Once he or she does so, you get $25 on your balance, and your friend gets a 10% discount. To attract people, you can use a referral link and post it on your social networks.
EduBirdie Payment Options
You can select from various payment methods. The company accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Union Pay cards. Is EduBirdie safe when it comes to payments?
Yes, it is. No Edu Birdie reviews are complaining about transactions. There are no errors. Besides that, the company warrants that your financial information remains confidential and secure. It uses SSL data encryption. It means no third party can tackle it.
How much do Papers Cost?
EduBirdie offers moderate prices. The company offers papers starting at $18 per page. However, in practice, the pricing policy is unclear. There is no fixed assignment cost. The authors offer different prices that can be below or above the standard rate.
Deadlines also matter. The shorter the time frame, the higher the price. However, it is unclear how high the prices get with a shorter deadline. That is why, depending on the author and the timeframe, your assignment can cost from $16 to $40 per page. Also, it seems like there is no difference between academic levels. The prices remain within the same range.
Writer preferences matter as well. For instance, if you choose a premium author, the total price will increase by 10%. If you select a platinum one, your order will cost 20% higher.
The differences between authors are the following:
- Premium writers comprise the top 50% of the team. Each of them has a bachelor’s degree in a particular field.
- A platinum author has a master’s degree. According to the company statistics, Platinum writers comprise 20% of the team.
In reality, the prices remain within the range mentioned above, regardless of your preferences concerning writers.
Delivery Time and Deadlines at EduBirdie
Generally, the authors complete all the papers on time. They are interested in meeting deadlines due to the strict revision and refund policies. You can hardly find an Edu Birdie review that mentions delivery issues or deadline failures.
Revision Policy and Refund Terms
If there is an issue with your assignment, you can request a revision. According to the company’s client satisfaction policy, all the corrections are unlimited and free. It means you can ask for alterations as many times as you need. Also, you can ask for another author if you believe the current one cannot write high-quality content.
Besides that, you can request money back. The company guarantees that it returns your money upon your request. The refund policy works in the following way:
- You contact the support team to ask for compensation.
- Once the company receives your request, it places your order under revision status. Your paper is frozen, and the author cannot make any corrections or upload files.
- The company reviews your request, checks the materials, your chat with the writer, and decides whether your complaint is reasonable or not. It can take up to 3 business days.
- You get the full or partial refund in case the website resolves the dispute in your favor.
You can claim the full compensation if you are completely unsatisfied with the paper. It is possible in such cases:
- The assignment contains 10% of plagiarism.
- The writer fails to complete the assignment in time so that you no longer need it. In this case, you cannot use the task.
A partial refund is available in the following cases:
- 70% when you decline the order before half of the deadline passes.
- 70% when the author fails the deadline, but you need the assignment and have time to review and accept it so far.
- 70% when the writer makes mistakes or partially fails to follow your recommendations.
- 50% when you decline the task after half of the timeframe passes.
You cannot get any refund if:
- The author is late because you fail to provide them with additional instructions upon their request.
- You get a low grade.
- You accept the paper.
- Your paper lacks originality, but you cannot provide a valid plagiarism proof.
- You cannot provide reasonable evidence for your dissatisfaction.
Is EduBirdie legit when it comes to real-life money refunds? Yes, it is. You can return the funds to your account and use them for other orders or get it back to your payment means.
Is Customer Support Reliable?
The customer support staff is friendly and replies instantly. It is available 24/7. You can contact the team via live chat, email, or phone. The live chat is convenient when you need to ask something quickly. Emails are better when you need to record the chat history. Besides that, no EduBirdie.com reviews are complaining about customer support service.
Advantages and Downsides of EduBirdie
Here are the advantages of the service:
- The company can provide high-quality papers. It hires professional authors. Numerous grateful reviews prove it.
- It has a reliable customer support team. You can ask about any details concerning EduBirdie and get a polite, extensive answer.
- You can select from writers and contact them directly. EduBirdie allows you to evaluate each writer before you place an order. You can get statistics on a particular author as well.
- EduBirdie has a free plagiarism checker that helps you complete assignments. You can use it even if you are not a member of the site.
- You can benefit from the platform using 14 more tools essential for high-quality academic writing.
Here are disadvantages of Edu Birdie:
- It has an unclear pricing policy. You can make approximate estimations of your assignment price only. Many things depend on the authors’ bids.
- The website has a complicated design. It is challenging to navigate.
Edu Birdie is a reliable service you can use for your studying purposes. It has moderate prices. Besides that, you can meet much lower costs due to the competition between authors. The company provides a safe environment and warrants a money refund if you believe the author made a poor assignment for you. There have not been any EduBirdie illegal activities detected by now.
What is EduBirdie?
Edubirdie is a writing service where you can buy essays, term papers, research papers, and other writing assignments.
Is EduBirdie legit?
Yes, it is. It warrants anonymity. It does not require proof of identity while registration so that you can stay anonymous. The company warrants that your personal information remains confidential.
How much does EduBirdie cost?
The standard per-page rate is $18. However, the prices can vary depending on numerous conditions such as deadline, authors’ bids, etc.
Is EduBirdie cheating/fraud/scam?
EduBirdie is not a scam. It has positive feedback predominantly.
Is EduBirdie reliable/safe?
Edubirdie is safe due to the SSL data protection. Any financial information remains safe and secure.
Is EduBirdie plagiarism-free?
The company provides 100% unique assignments most of the time. If your assignment contains at least a 10% plagiary, you can ask for a 100% refund.
Are there EduBirdie discounts?
Unfortunately, EduBirdie does not provide any discounts.